Friday, November 13, 2009

Like a fairytale

This mind teasing structure that you are viewing in pictures below was designed and developed by organic architect Javier Senosiain.






Read more: Desi Colours, the blog where I found this.

I find this an extraordinary concept. I just looks stunning and cozy. I am not sure it would be all that practical, but the architect really did his best to also solve some of those problems by building in the furniture which would be the main problem if you are living in such an unusual house. I do think that living in such a house could increase your happiness greatly. I think waking up in such surroundings should really give you great feeling. Even when your day wouldn't be so good, having something like this to come home to, must be so magical, like living in a fairy tale house.

Also visit Javiers website for more organic houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment