Friday, November 13, 2009

Delicious treats!

I was browsing for some autumn images when I came across these delicious looking autumn cookies.


Look at all the details from these cookies! After seeing these cookies, I became curious so I checked out the photostream from: Whipped bakeshop and I came across some astonishing baked goods! Look for yourself!






These are my favorites and the ones that truly inspired me. I have a soft spot for almost anything Japanese and this amazing sushi cakes I would LOVE to get for my birthday ^^



The Whipped Bakeshop is a shop in Philadelphia where they make all kind of custom cookies and (cup)cakes. With me living in Holland it wont be likely that I will ever be ordering there, but it surely inspired me! Not that I will ever be this good at decorating cupcakes but that isn't the point. The point is that I enjoyed looking at this pictures and that it sparked my baking mood ^^ And it made me crave cupcakes with lots of frosting XD
If you are living near Philadelphia, please Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment